2/28/14

Yay it's FRIDAY

So happy/sad that it is Friday.... Next Friday I will be going back to work to get ready for my first official day back to work Monday March 10th.....


1. Parenting......





Becoming a Mommy was the best, most rewarding, and stressful job I got.. No one prepares you for it. Lily Jane is now 3 months old and each day I am learning to be a better mom. I had the hardest time comparing myself to all the other moms out there and that was the hardest thing I ever did. I needed to STOP and just be myself and do what I could and not compare myself to any other moms. I found out quick that there was a lot of things we don't see about other peoples lives. It is nice to get advice from other mommies and take what works for us and our lives. I want all the new mommies, mommies or future mommies out there to know it is ok to struggle, be down, and not think that you are doing things right because no one is going to judge you. JUST DO THE BEST THAT YOU CAN AND JUST LOVE YOUR CHILD!!!!! God will help you through it, LET HIM HELP :) 

2. Trying to get ready for Summer but all I can think about is this........
After having a baby it has been hard to get the extra weight off. Trying to find time to work out and just can't seem to find time. Mommies how do you find time for your self and work out????


3. 

I am so happy that Andi stood up for herself..I am glad that she spoke out and did not keep the relationship going when she did not feel like it was there. I was about to die when he said "it's ok...." That drove me crazy.. I heard ANDI is the next Bachelorette   .. What are your thoughts? 


4. So glad Grey's is back on. Also Glad Suits is about to start back..... What are your favorite shows??? 
 I love Grey's, Suits, Duck Dynasty, Heart of Dixie, Housewives, and  House Hunter 



5. Everyone needs this.... How cool is this 

Voice-activiated grocery list... Say what you need while it's on your mind and a week later when you go to the store it will print the list off for you :) So when you are in the kitchen going through things you can talk to this and that way you can remember what to wear. 




6 comments :

  1. OMG THE BACHELOR WAS CRAZY THIS WEEK! but it's okay. hahaha. I really don't like Juan Pablo after this week, but Andi is awesome. Youtube "The tonight show bachelor quest love" and they show so hilarious skits of guys reading real lines from the Bachelor.

    Have a great weekend!
    xoxo Tattered to Taylored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I am starting not to like Juan Pablo, he is alll about him self.... I will have to check that out on Youtube!!! Have a great weekend too

      Delete
  2. So...I'm so over Juan Pablo. The more and more I watch (obsessively each week) the less I like him. And YAY Andi! I heard she's the next Bachelorette too and I think she'll be interesting to watch! She doesn't take any crap (which I love) so I think her with a bunch of guys will be awesome. You HAVE to check out the blog I linked to in my post today (Jen Frase...stuff I probably shouldn't say outloud." She only blogs during The Bachelor and The Bachelorette seasons and she's absolutely hilarious. Must read! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Juan Pablo is driving me crazy now... I will deff look at that blog I bet it is funny!!! Have a great weekend!!

      Delete
  3. Even though I'm getting married in 3 months, I'm so excited for the day I become a Mommy :) I can only imagine how amazing it is. Also...that voice activated list is SO COOL! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with you about Juan Pablo and Andi! I blogged about the same thing!
    Not sure when your school gets out but we get out at 2:30 and I le ave work at 3 a few days a week and go to the gym while Kennedy is still at daycare.

    ReplyDelete