2/21/14

5 on Friday


So excited to be apart of this link up.. So glad these lovely ladies started it DarciAprilChristina, and Natasha!

1. This week I went down to West Palm Beach to visit my dad and brother. I was MIA from my blog because we were spending family time with my dad and brother who we never get to see. We had so much fun. We took Lily Jane to the beach, it was her first trip to the beach... I think she LOVED IT!!!! I can't wait for the summer when we can go to the pool/beach all the time!!! 






2. I am in love with my new eye shadow platte  :) I had the Naked Urban Decay 1 and now got Naked Urban 3. I also found some great tutorials on different ways to use this eyeshadow HERE

3. I live in Florida and I am loving our 75 degree weather. I can't wait to be able to take Lily Jane out to play outside on the weekend or even take her to the pool. She loves to be outside in her stroller. I am also, loving the new bathing suits at Target.. Here is a look at some of my favorites. 

3. I live in Florida and I am loving our 75 degree weather. I can't wait to be able to take Lily Jane out to play outside on the weekend or even take her to the pool. She loves to be outside in her stroller. I am also, loving the new bathing suits at Target.. Here is a look at some of my favorites. 







4. Duvet Covers- I am really wanting to get a new Duvet Cover and only know a couple of places to look. So far I have narrowed it down to these two..... Any suggestions on other places to look...


Pottery barn 

West Elm 



5. I am so excited that Spring is coming.. I see all the cute Easter decorations out and makes me so happy. I love bright colors and all the flowers blooming :) 



Happy Friday!!!!

10 comments :

  1. Oh we are like the same people when it comes to bedding! haha I've narrowed mine down to one from PB and one from West Elm as well just can't quite commit yet. I'm thinking I like the first just because I'm a sucker for blues/neutrals but they both rock! umm jealous you got the 3- I'm still working on the 2! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg that is to funny!!! Yes I am deff a sucker for blues and neutrals :)

      Delete
  2. Visiting from the link up. Love all those suits! I got the navy and white one from Target for Elin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by!!! Target always has the cutest stuff

      Delete
  3. LOVE those bathing suits for your mini!! Looks like she loved the beach :)

    Happy Friday, pretty mama!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! She loved the beach can't wait to take her back this summer

      Delete
  4. Hello from the link up! Such sweet snapshots! Your little girl is a doll! :) Hooray for the new Naked palette - I hope to snag one soon! :) Have yourself a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by!!! You will love the Naked palette :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes they are :) I would buy them all but have to limit myself

      Delete