2/14/14

5 on Friday!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FROM LILY JANE!!!!

This week has been a rough week. Lily Jane has a Cow's Milk Protein so in other words I can't have any dairy and my husband has been traveling so its been a long week.. It is so much nicer when he is home. We also have a DR appt on Monday both Lily Jane and I, so been stressed about that.. Just hope this weekend will be relaxing.. So for this 5 on 5 will just be this sweet picture of Lily Jane and TEAM TEDDY!!!. 


We will share Team Teddy!! I think it is important to make awareness of Menkens Syndrome also known as a "kinky hair syndrome".  It is a rare disease that affects app. 1 out of 450,000 male babies. If you want to learn more about it you an check out Hello! Happiness as she has more information about it. My heart goes out to this family, and I just pray for healing and peace as they go through this difficult 
time. Now that I have my own baby I could not even imagine. 





Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day and Weekend!!!!! 

8 comments :

  1. Visiting from the link up. Lily Jane is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that your weekend is relaxing & that your doctors appointments go well!!!!! Happy Valentines Day to you & Lily Jane!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! I just came across your blog and I look forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you!! Look forward to checking yours out too

      Delete