So excited to be apart of this link up.. So glad these lovely ladies started it Darci, April, Christina, and Natasha!
1. I am so excited that my book Wife After God: Drawing Closer to God & Your Husband came it. I can't wait to read it. My goal this year is to study Gods word more and to be a better wife to my husband. I know Elise over at Cheers Y'all did a link up for this book study, and I was so sad that I was to late and did not get the book nor had the time since I had a newborn. If anyone wants to do a Book Study/Link-UP with me please let me know!!!
You can buy your book HERE
2. I am excited that the Winter Olympics started last night. I love the Summer Olympics the best, but I can't wait to watch Ice Skating and Snow Skiing.. I can't wait to watch the Ice Skating Team Meryl and Charlie!! GO USA
3. Dinner has been extremely hard lately since I am on this No DAIRY diet :( due to Baby Lily Jane has a milk allergy. I put a roast in the crock-pot and it turned out so yummy. You only needed 2 indigents- A Roast and the Campbell's Roast mix. You can also add potatoes and carrots inside if you want to..
They make so many different sauces, this is just the one that I used!!
4. With Valentines next week I found this super cute and easy thing, I am going to do for the Hubby Valentines Morning. All you need is 2 bananas!!!!!
Isn't this adorable :)
5. Pen-Pal- I was so excited to get a letter in the mail from Jenni over at Frankly My Dear ! It is so much fun to get mail :) Makes me so happy. I miss the days where we use to write letters to our friends and send them in the mail. If you miss those days and would like to be my Pen-Pal as well please let me know! I can't wait to get cute little cards to send everyone!!!