3/4/14

Weekend Update!! FAT TUESDAY

Happy FAT TUESDAY 


This past weekend I went to visit my Uncle and Aunt in Orange Beach, AL. I took Lily Jane for her second beach trip. She was so good and did not cry once I was so proud of her. In Orange Beach they are serious about Mardi Gras, so we took Lily Jane to her first Mardi Gras parade









We also went shopping and I scored some cute items at the JCrew Outlet.. They were having a huge sale and I think they still are :)  Can't wait for the weather to get warmer, so I can wear my new clothes 







2 comments :

  1. That little girl looks adorable :) Reminds me of my little Sofia I remember when she was that age and now she is 2 already can you believe? ahhh time goes really fast but what matters is all the great memories we share together as a family. Congratulations you have a beautiful baby girl :)

    Catherine Vargas
    Vintage Girls
    www.vindiebaby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know time flies by so fast :( I wish it would slow down

      Delete