I just got back from a Mommy/Daughter Trip and I had a blast. We just went with the flow and stopped where ever and whenever we wanted. We went to Atlanta and shopped around and made it to our final destination HighLands,NC. It was so beautiful there. Every day it was a high of 80s and it felt like fall. Makes me so excited about Fall. I just love Fall weather and football. We went shopping, hiking, did workout classes, and then had a SPA day :) I did not want to come home but missed my husband.. Can't wait to go back with my family one day!!
This week has gone by so fast!!! I have been so excited since we found out we are having a GIRL!!! Let the shopping begin!
1. I am leaving this weekend to go on a mom/daughter SPA get away.. I can't wait I am so excited. We are going through ATL so I can't wait to shop.. The SPA is in Highlands, NC. I am getting a Prenatal Massage and I can't wait. Has anyone ever had a Prenatal Massage?
2. I love ESSIE nail Polish-One of my favorite color is Off the Shoulder. If i could just keep the nail polish on and not have them chip all the time I would be in business!!
3. Serena and Lilly- I am in love with their bedding!! Has anyone ever got baby bedding from here? What did you think of it!!
4. IKEA- I can't wait to go to IKEA this weekend. I want to get the Kristaller Chandelier
5. Pottery Barn Kids- I want to buy these white ruffle black out curtains for her room...
Knowing that we are having a lil girl makes this whole pregnancy so far seem so real. I can't wait to meet her. Almost have way there!!! 18 weeks
On Saturday we had our gender reveal party. I was so excited to share this wonderful news with our family and close friends. We found out a week before and had to keep a secrete from our family and friends. I would say that was the hardest thing to do. We found out we are having a Baby GIRL!!! We are beyond excited. Her name is going to be Lily Jane !!! Here are some photos from the event
My Sweet Granny!! This is who we are naming our daughter after
I missed out last Friday because I was at the Lake with my family and friends celebrating July 4th!! I am back!!
Baby Williams- We found out what Baby Williams was yesterday!! What an amazing experience it was.. We are having a gender reveal party on Saturday with our Family and Friends. So check back on my blog for the update!!! I am so excited to see what God has in store for us and for our family.
Books- My goal for this summer is to read a new book. I am going on a vacation with my mom and need a good book. Any suggestions? I love girly books
Vacation-My mom and I are going on a vacation in a week or so. It's our last mother/daughter trip before the baby comes. I am so excited we are going Old Edward Inn Spa in Highlands, NC
Gender Reveal- I can't wait for our gender reveal party!! The theme is Little Man and Little Miss Pink and Blue. Can't wait to post pictures after the party
Mommy Advice- All you mommies out there I need advice on the top things you need to register for. If you can pick one item that you could not live without when your baby was born what would it be :)