4/12/16

What are you Reading these days???

I have to admit, I don't have much time to read a good book. I try to read 3-4 books over the summer and 1-2 books over Spring Break. I love just being able to sit down with a good book and read.. These are some of the books I have read lately. Any good books you have read that are not listed, I would love to know...Always looking for a new Author :)




 Emily Giffin- I love reading her books. Most of them are funny and are easy reads.  Here are some of the ones I read from her




Jennifer Weiner- Her writing style is very smilier to Emily Griffin. Her books are easy readers and i really enjoy cute, silly, family, girl drama, LIFE



Paul Hawkins- I never saw the movie that was similar to this book. I heard a lot of girls reading it so I decided to take the plunge and read it



5 comments :

  1. I like Emily's writing but I think I'm the one person that didn't connect to the Something Borrowed book. It was just soo sad.

    I read girl on the train because everyone in blog land was like IT'S THE BEST...but for me, it was kind of like can you be over already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to read Girl on the Train! It's so hard to find time to read these days with littles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you read any Liane Moriarty books? So good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have much time to read these days, either. I really wish I did. I used to be able to read a book in a day! I heard good things about the last book you posted about. Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved Girl on the Train! I loved the One & Only too but I think mainly because it was set in Texas. I just finished Still Alice...it was heart wrenching but written so well and I could hardly put it down.

    ReplyDelete