4/26/16

Weekend Review

I know it is Tuesday.. I am running behind on our Weekend Review... We have testing this week in 4th grade so its been crazy....

Friday- We hung out and rested. We had a busy week last week and just needed some family time. Friday's are usually our night to just rest and hang out as a family..

Saturday- We had a playdate with one of Lily Jane's friends. They are so cute playing together. We have an indoor play center where the kids and just run around. They had a blast. We then had Dance Picture. They were so cute in their little dresses. They have a recital in May!! I can't wait to watch them on stage!! Here are some out takes from it. I can't wait to get them back
This weather has been so nice lately that we have spend our afternoons paining, blowing bubbles, and grilling out.. I just love it. We also went to get snow cones and she loved it :) I mean loved it
















Sunday was church and hanging out. We also went door shopping. We need a new front door. Picking out a front door is hard.. I have picked one I want, now trying to find it is the question!!!!




5 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, Lily Jane is SO cute in her little dance dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya. We start state testing next week and this year they are pulling lower grade teachers to proctor. I was one of those chosen :/ ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her dance pictures are so cute! Good luck with the front door hunt! Do you know what colour you want it to be?
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend. Lily Jane is so cute. And I love that door!

    ReplyDelete