9/5/13

Liebster Award !!

I was so excited this morning when Emily a new blog friend over at Dixe on my Mind nominated me for this Fun Liebster Award. I think this is a fun way for more bloggers to get to know me. I have loved the 5 on Friday because i have met new people and it makes me write blog post. With being a teacher and soon to be mom it is hard to write blog post but I am getting better and bettter about it!!!!

The way this works is Emily gave me some questions and then I answer them and then I come up with my own questions and pass the award on to new friends :) I hope everyone plays along...

Emily's Questions

My questions for the nominees:
1. What is your favorite month of the year? I love Fall :) I am so excited that fall is coming because I love the cool weather and Football season. I love Fall so much, I got married in Fall!! 







2. What is your most favorite vacation you’ve ever been on? My Honeymoon. We went to Saint Lucia for 7 days and it was amazing :) 



3. Tell us your dream meal – appetizer, main course, dessert, and drink. Humm.... That is a hard one. I love cheese fires (I know bad for you right lol) Steak and potato and I love a glass of White Wine 

4. What is your favorite city you’ve visited? New York City 

5. Is your current job what you thought you’d do/be “when you grow up?” I never thought I would be a teacher. I went to school for communications at first then switched to teaching. I love the little ones, and Kids 

6. What is your all-time favorite article of clothing? Leggins I don't know what I would do with out them. Right now I love my maternity Leggins :) 

7. If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, what would it be? I love JCrew. I love it because you can buy classy and yet fun casual clothes there too... 

8. What is your favorite candy?Dark chocolate.. anything with dark chocolate I will eat 

9. What is your favorite Netflix show?  (This is a selfish question – I’m looking for my next show to watch now that FNL is over in our house!) Heart of Dixie is amazing!!!  


10. What football team are you rooting for this season? FSU 


11. What is your favorite tailgate essential? Buffalo Chicken Dip


12. I didn’t want to end on an odd number of questions, so last one – who in the whole wide world would you most like to have a coffee date with? Humm.. I am not sure that is a hard one I think I would have to say Channing Tatum 


My Nominees: 


My questions for the nominees:
1. What is your favorite recipe?
2. What is your favorite hair product?
3. What is the best vacation you have been on?
4. Tell us your favorite meal? 
5.  Dream job?
6. Christmas or Thanksgiving? 
7. Favorite clothes store? 
8. What is your favorite Football team and do you have any traditions on game day? 
9. Favorite TV SHOW?
10. DIY or buy everything? 


No comments :

Post a Comment