9/25/13

28 Weeks!!!








How far along? 28 Weeks, 
Total weight gain/loss:  16 pounds and I don't feel bad about any of those little pounds. I know that I have been walking 3-4 times a week and that it is just the matter of fact the baby is getting big
Maternity Clothes? I am been so lucky that a lot of friends have given me clothes so I have not bought a lot. I love buying maxi dresses and just a bigger size clothes so I can wear them again
Stretch marks? No :) So excited  
Sleep? It is getting rough. I wake up at night with back pain and neck problems. I try to sleep with a lot of pillows
Best moment this week: We put the crib together and put up her curtains. Its starting to get real 
Have you told family and friends? YES!!!!
Miss Anything? Energy 
Movement: Yes... She is a night Owl and loves to kick and I can feel her more laying on my side
Food craving: DARK Chocolate 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope 
Have you stated to show yet: Yes, everyday I think my belly gets bigger and bigger 
Gender prediction: ITS A GIRL
Labor Signs: No not yet. I keep asking what will they feel like and everyone says you will know...
Belly Button in or out: It's looking weird I hope it does not come out 
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy all the movement she is making and make a point to talk to her 
Looking forward to: My showers!!! Can't wait to see the sweet stuff my family and friends get us 

1 comment :

  1. Great update and such a cute way to display your bump pics! Enjoy this time...it's the best!

    ReplyDelete