9/27/13

It's FRIDAY!!!

I am linking up with my favorite 5 on friday!!

1. My blog got a make over and I am so excited how it turned out !!! I am also having my first baby shower this weekend and can't wait to see the sweet stuff we get for Lily Jane 

2. I am so glad it is finally FALL!! Fall is my favorite season and the weather is starting to get cooler.. Time to get out the sweaters and boots. I decided to make a fall banner for my house and I love how it turned out. I have extra burlap laying around so I made a cute Fall Banner..


3. Essie is my favorite nail polish and since it is fall I decided to get a dark nail polish color. It is the perfect color. The color is called Sassy Pants 


4. Lily Janes nursery is coming together. This week we hung her curtains. They make her room look so girly and I just love how they have turned out... I still need to steam them

5. Maternity Pictures- I am trying to find some cute poses for maternity pictures. Here are some that I like. Anyone have any cute maternity picture poses :) 




1 comment :

  1. Love that nail polish and LOVE those curtains in Lily Jane's room!!!!

    ReplyDelete