1. This week I had to do my Glucose testing. At first I did not think it was too bad but towards the end where I almost passed out, I did not think it was fun anymore... I knew for sure I failed, but my doctors called me and I PASSED!!!!!!
2. It is our First home football game which I am very excited about. I love tailgating. This will be my first tailgate pregnant so it should be interesting. I love making Buffalo Chicken Dip. That is my go to recipe for football games.
3. I have started to decorate my house for fall. My husband yells at me and tells me its only September, but I like to get into the Fall mood. I went to Bath and Body works and bought some of their candles and wall plug ins to make it feel and smell like fall. I like the autumn and apple scent. What are your favorite candles and Fall scents? I would like to try new ones
4. I picked out a stroller, and I am so excited. I have read a lot of reviews and searched and searched for a long time. It dose not help that I am only 5'0 and needed a safe and light stroller to get the baby in and out by my self. So I went with the.................Britax Agile.. Has anyone used this set before?
5. I know I posted this in my last blog, but we had to order a new crib and I was kind of sad but I hope I love this one just as much.. It should be here this weekend!!!! I also have the painters coming this weekend so it will be a great weekend!!