I am so happy that Stanford beat Oregon... It's looking like FSU might be going to the BCS National Championship!!!!!!!!!
1) We are heading out of town to visit my dad in West Palm for a baby shower for Lily Jane. I hope that I make it 7 hours...I am starting to get very uncomfortable and huge :( I use to be a great car rider and would just go to bed but not these days I am all over the place and we have to stop a lot.......
2) One of my best friends that lives in Boston booked a plane ticket to come visit me and meet Lily Jane in January so we are very excited.. I can't wait to see her. The last time I saw her was for our wedding 2 years ago :(
3) Since it is football and fall and all my friends and husband are always having a nice cold beer or wine I thought I needed to find something, so lately I have been loving Apple Cider. I will drink it cold in a wine glass, hot and Sparking Apple Cider :) It is so yummy!!!
4) Last weekend we went to the FSU vs. Miami Game and it was so much fun expect I was exhausted. The game did not start until 8 and thats normally when I am getting my PJs on and laying in bed, but some how I made it. Was so excited that FSU won :)
5) This week I also bought Lily Jane a coming home outfit and I can't wait for it to come in :) You will have to wait to see pics when she comes home!!!!