11/6/13

34 Weeks








How far along? 34 Weeks, 
Total weight gain/loss:  25 pounds so far. I am just trying to stay active. Everyone keeps telling me don't worry about how much weight you gain. It has really been hard on me because people keep telling me I am way to small :( My doctor says I am just fine so I am trying to ignore what people say 
Maternity Clothes? I Love FALL!! I have gotten cute long sweaters and leggins 
Stretch marks? NO!!!!!
Sleep?  What is that...... I toss an turn all night long an make weird noises 
Best moment this week: I am going to get to see my DAD and step mom. They are having a shower for me 
Have you told family and friends? YES!!!!
Miss Anything? Having a nice ice cold beer at the tailgates 
Movement: Yes.. she is very active and now has the hiccups and my stomach is harding quiet often 
Food craving: Chocolate :) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope 
Have you stated to show yet: Yes... I feel like a balloon that keeps expanding 
Gender prediction: ITS A GIRL
Labor Signs: No not yet 
Belly Button in or out:  It's getting big and about to pop
Wedding Ring on or off? On :) 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom:   REST, REST !!! 
Looking forward to: Having my last Showers for Lily Jane!!!

2 comments :

  1. I think you look great! Your doctor's opinion matters most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you via the linkup! and it looks like i found you just in time. can't wait to see your beeb! so…i gained 18 pounds with my gal. people say if you don't gain enough weight you won't be able to breast feed blah blah whatever. don't listen. i nursed kaye for the first year…my milk came in fine and the best part? i walked out of that hospital in my regular clothes. boom. advice: you just trust your gut and if your gut says to eat some frosting. eat some frosting. but if it says it would feel good to go for a walk while eating frosting…you should do that too. :) getting off the soapbox. you look incredible. good baby-growing! new follower!

    karli @ http://farmerbell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete