11/12/13

Baby Shower!

This past weekend we drove down to West Palm Beach for a baby shower. My dad and step mom wanted to throw us a shower with all family and their close friends. It was a 7 hour drive so I started to get really uncomfortable.  I was having a lot of Braxton Hicks and I was starting to get really worried. Even though I am only at 35 weeks I was scared something could happen. I was glad to get home and be in my little safe spot incase she decides to come early.  Overall, the shower was amazing and my Step mom spent many many hours and a lot of hard work for this adorable baby shower. Lily Jane is already so spoiled :) 
Cute Diaper Cake 

Love all the PINK!!!




Jeff was so excited about onesie :) His first shower

My Step Mom 

Hubby and I 


34 weeks for the shower!!!!  35 weeks now...............Counting down 

4 comments :

  1. Your Stepmom did a great job decorating! I love your dress! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! She loves throwing parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! I love your dress!!

    ReplyDelete