1) Today- Friday started off great because it is a Teacher Planning Day so I took the whole day off :) We are going out of town as like our last trip before the baby comes, kind of a BABYMOON!!!
2) On Saturday FSU plays Clemson one of the biggest games for FSU. It will be tough for FSU but I hope they can pull it off. They are playing at Death Valley at night so I know it will be tough for them... I wish I was going but I don't think at 32 weeks pregnant that I will be making the trip there.
3. This week I made a yummy buffalo chicken croissants for dinner and it was a winner :)
Shredded buffalo chicken with cheddar cheese in a croissant!! Bake the chicken first at 375 for about 25 min. Then shred about three boneless chicken strips in a bowl add hot sauce, ranch, cream cheese, and cheese mix together. Then put chicken on croissant bake for 11 min at 375*
4. I think I found a diaper bag.... The winner is the Petunia Pickle Bottom Backpack.. Has anyone ever used this backpack???
I think I found a diaper bag.... The winner is the Petunia Pickle Bottom Backpack.. Has anyone ever used this backpack???
5. Where I live this week they had a One Week Boutique where all the moms around town can sell their gently used Baby gear and clothes and make some money. It is always a big hit, with thousands of thousands of items for sale. This sale I scored a Baby Bullet. I hope that I can make Lily Jane some baby food when she gets to that point. My mom always use to make my food when I was little. How hard could it be right??? Has anyone every used this before?