1) October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!! Please remember to do self checks once a month and go to the doctor if you feel any lumps. I have several people I know close to me get diagnose with Breast Cancer and most of them have been very lucky and are cancer free. It's important to educated everyone!!! Today we painted the town pink and everyone in my school and county was suppose to wear pink today!!
2) I love Fall air freshers. I went and bought some Apple Cinnamon ones and I can't wait for the cinnabon scent to come out.....
3. I got some really cute outfits at my shower last weekend!! I can't wait to dress Lily up. Girl clothes are so much fun!!!!
4. I just found out that JCREW now has a BABY line!! I am so excited.. I have been eyeing some items...... I might get her some Christmas gifts
5) Before I was pregnant I had thyroid problems but my levels were stabled that they were not concerned. When they have been doing my blood work while I have been pregnant by levels have been crazy. This week I went to the endocrinologist and they said there is nothing they can do right now that I am pregnant but once I have the baby they can really figure out whats going on. I am hoping it is not much and they can just give me medicine and I will be ok. I am doing my research on Hyperthyroidism now and making sure I am educated. Has anyone ever had problems with Hyperthyroidism