10/10/13

30 WEEKS

When I first started tracking my pregnancy I had every intention to do a chalkboard every week but as time has gone on it has been harder and harder to find time to make a new one. I am trying my best to take as many pictures along the way to keep track of this wonderful experience in my life so that I can go back and look at this for my next pregnancy. 10 more weeks!





Not sure why it is blurry :( 



How far along? 30 Weeks, 
Total weight gain/loss:  20 pounds so far. Every time I go to the doctor I get scared on  how much weight 
I have gained. My scale at home always says something different than at the doctors office 
Maternity Clothes? Yes, I am not defiantly not wearing any of my old pants. I am really just wearing 
a lot of leggings and long dresses. Our weather is starting to get cool so it has been nice to wear sweaters and scarfs 
Stretch marks? No :) So excited  
Sleep? Sleep what is Sleep? I am having the hardest time sleeping now, and I know I have 10 weeks 
to go.. I guess it is preparing me 
Best moment this week: I am having a baby shower this week with all my girlfriends and family :) 
Have you told family and friends? YES!!!!
Miss Anything? Sleep  
Movement: Yes.. This week Lily Jane scared me at a time where I did not feel her move for a long time and 
I had to drink some cold water and orange juice to try to get her to move. Finally she did about gave her 
mommy a heart attack
Food craving: Sweets and chocolate milk  
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope 
Have you stated to show yet: Yes, everyday I think my belly gets bigger and bigger 
Gender prediction: ITS A GIRL
Labor Signs: No not yet 
Belly Button in or out:  It's about to pop out 
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom:  Try not to stress out every time she dose not move 
Looking forward to: This cold fall weather and spending time with my family. I am also looking forward
to putting things together for her nursery  

No comments :

Post a Comment