10/21/16

17 Weeks......Friday





Week:17



Weight Gain: I have not been to the dr. but it feels like I have gain at least 5 pounds


What's Happening: I am still worried about the Graves’ Disease. Not sure what to think, but know GOD is in control and will help me figure it out. I am ready to feel this sweet baby kick!!! We have so many things going on during the weekends that Oct has gone by so fast.



Feeling: This week has been the first week that I have started to feel ok. I was able to cook dinner last night and enjoy my sweet girl without a nap.


Sleep: I toss and turn all night long. I got a body pillow but it is so big not sure if I like it..



Wearing: Regular dresses, and tops that are a size larger or looser fitting. I am loving fall clothes because you can wear bigger clothes :) Love long dresses



Exercise: I try to get up and move and take night walks in the neighborhood. Its so hard with a 2 almost 3 year old.



Eating: I craving salty foods.. Loving fires, chips and salsa.



Missing: Coffee especially in this fall weather.. I am trying to find new drinks like apple cider, hot chocolate to make me feel better!!



Thoughts: I can't wait to find out what we are having in less than 2 weeks. I never liked halloween but this year I am so excited about it and watching my little girl get dressed up and finding out what we are having :)

7 comments :

  1. You'll be finding out so soon! So exciting! You look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is just precious! You look so great. Hopefully you will continue to get some energy back in the next few weeks. Prayers you find some peace regarding the uncertainty of the Graves. I'm sure that is very stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu look beautiful!! I can understand your stress with the Graves. I hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have any idea on what baby might be? That is so exciting. I am sorry about Graves. I hope everything is ok. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely adorable! Sending good thoughts for good results. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so good!! Are you not drinking coffee because it makes you sick or because you're pregnant? I had to have coffee every pregnancy, I don't think I would have been able to get out of bed, LOL! Yay for finding out the gender!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I'm a teacher too and couldn't imagine doing it with two little ones. You go girl.

    www.withlovefromgablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete