6/30/16

Thoughts for Thursday

Welcome Thursday!!! This week has gone by so fast. I am excited for the long weekend with my family!! It is a tradition that every 4th of July we go to the LAKE... I can't wait \




I confess.....my house is a complete mess. I have 4 loads of laundry that need to be done.. dishwasher that needs to be empty and clothes that need to be folded.








I confess I have missed all my workouts this week.. I just have not been motivated to do anything.. Not sure if it is because its so hot out or what....


I confess.. that I bought 3 new books that I need to start reading :) and not just stare at them :)


I confess I have shopped online everyday this week :) :) :) :)


I love being a Mommy but this week has been so exhausting....I would like just an hour of ME TIME!!!


I hope everyone has a great 4th of JULY weekend :) can't wait to hear about everyone's fun 4th!

1 comment :

  1. I seriously always have at least two loads of laundry to fold... it's like it magically reappears in the basket! Haha. Hope you have a great fourth of July Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete