6/24/16

Friday Favorites

Good MORNING!!! It's Friday :) My Mr. is going out of town this weekend so Little Miss and myself are having a GIRLS Weekend!!! She is so excited... I hope the weather is good so we can go outside and do things!!








This past weekend we went to ATL for audition for the Family Feud... I am working on that post but we had so much fun... Since we were in ATL we made a fun little weekend out of it...




We look Little Miss to the Aquarium and let me just say I think I had as much fun as she did. I love that place. There are so many neat things and I love seeing all the animals. Its the best aquarium I have been to in a long time. My Brother and Step brother also came so it was nice to be able to spend time with them as well. Lily Jane adores them... We also, went to IKEA (of course) and she was not having it. But we did get a lot of good stuff!!


























So I started a new job this week and needed to work on my little cubicle. I am going to show you some BEFORE & AFTER pics but, I am still adding to it so it is still a work in progress. Slow and steady...






3 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh I totally need to update my office now!! Your cubicle looks so cute. Hope you are having a great first week. Loving that top you were wearing at the aquarium...and your crinkle nose pick with your girl is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your girls weekend with your mini me, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auditions for family feud?!?! I can't wait to hear all about that!!

    ReplyDelete