6/10/16

Friday..........Updates...Family Fued

Good Morning Friday!!!! Where has the week gone :( 

1.So some big fun news. My mom is always up to something and you never know what she is going to do...well she applied for our family to audition for Family Feud... and well they picked us. We are heading to ATL next weekend to audition.. Wish us LUCK :) I will write a post all about it once we get back from it. I can't wait 





2) I been praying for some guidance from GOD and well he has answered.. Will have to share the details next week :) I am excited for a new adventure..... LIFE IS ALL ABOUT TAKING RISKS AND TAKING A LEAP OF FAITH







3 comments :

  1. Family Feud? How incredibly fun! I hope y’all make it onto the show. That would be so fun. Glad your prayers were answered. God is so good! Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I LOVE that show!!!! I hope you guys make it! 2. I love it when God brings us to something amazing. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete