9/18/15

Happy Friday!!!

Happy Friday!! I hope everyone has had a fabulous week. This week I am out of town traveling to West Palm Beach visiting my brother and going to the Luke Bryan Concert with my brother (last min decision so excited)!!  I love getting to spend time with family but miss my little girl so much!!

GO NOLES!! The Seminoles play Boston College tonight!! 

I am so excited we are having our first Fall Trunk Show next weekend.. So many fall clothes and accessories have been coming in, its like Christmas every day!! Remember to check us out!!
www.shoplittlesugarplum.com  
And Insagram
@shoplittlesugarplum







11 comments :

  1. Ahh those clothes are adorable!! Have fun at the concert!! -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke Bryan? So jealous! I heard he puts on an amazing show. And let’s be honest…he’s not hard on the eyes or anything!! Hope you have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooooohoooo college fooooootball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinking jealous, I love Luke Bryan! My husband and I went last year but I would go any day of the year! Super adorable clothes! I hope you have a spectacular weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmmm, West Palm Beach AND a Luke Bryan concert?!?! That sounds like an amazing time! Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to love Luke Bryan!!!!! So much fun!! Have a great time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have SO much fun in West Palm Beach AND at the Luke Bryan concert!!!! SO JEALOUS!!!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an amazing weekend! Hope you are having a good time!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jealous! Hope you are having a blast with your brother...and Luke. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had an amazing weekend! The Luke Bryan concert sounds like it would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Luke Bryan is one of my favorites, isn't he amazing in concert too?! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete