9/25/15

5 on Friday!!!

This week has gone by so fast. We had a mid-day break on Wednesday for a Fall holiday.. It would be nice if we had Wednesday off every week!! It was a nice refresher... This weekend Little Sugar Plum has a Trunk show and I am so excited for it!!!! Pics will be coming next week

1) Our sweet little one had school pictures last week and she insisted on wearing a certain outfit... Here it is :)



2) IT's FALL.. I am loving the weather that has come with the Fall season.. It makes me want to sit outside all day long with my coffee......Little Miss is Loving it tooo



3) One of my good girlfriends is having a baby in a few weeks and we had to shower that sweet baby girl!!!


4) Tomorrow is GAME DAY!!! Our team has a biweek so we will be going to shopping and running errands. My Husband is a HUGE TN VOLs fan so we have to be home by 3:30 to watch the game with him!!

5) In our entrance by the back door I have been wanting to build a mudroom/locker thing. I have been finding pictures of all kinds of ones. I have it narrowed down to 4!!! What are your thoughts?

5 comments :

  1. She's so cute! I do no have any babies at home but your shop has so many cute things. I have definitely been sharing your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! That is so sweet of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Wednesday off every week would be such a nice break!! I think I would love that. I love Fall too, but wish the weather would cool off here. Such cute pictures. My grandparents are huge Vol fans too!! I really wish we had a place for a mudroom/storage type area. I love all of those you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling settled in your new home! I head back to work on Monday after 8 weeks of maternity leave. I'm struggling lol. I love my job but I love my babies more and this will be hard...at least my favorite season (well, fall and football) are here!

    ReplyDelete