9/8/15

Crazy Weekend!!

I was so excited that we had a long weekend. I think they need to make the work week a 4 day week forever.. I feel like I would get more done!!!

This past weekend I went to Tampa, St.Pete for one of my best friends Bachlorette party. We had so much fun. It has been a long time since I have been up to 3 and 4 in the AM!!! I am still trying to catch up on my sleep. I love being able to get away and hang out with the girls but man did I miss Little Miss..














We then went to visit my Granny.. She has been suffering from alzheimer for a long time now. It really has started going down hill where she wont eat and doesn't remember who we are. It is so sad, but I want to be able to spend as much time with her as possible. Lily Jane loves her ( she is named after her)
She was excited to know we had Monday OFF!!! 




I hope everyone had a great weekend and Happy Tuesday

2 comments :

  1. So fun! You look so cute in that dress! I am so behind on blog reading and Lily Jane's hair has gotten so long!! She is precious. It's so sweet of you to make sure Lily see's your grandmother even though I'm sure it is hard for you. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete