Lately dealing with Little Miss has been very difficult so I sat down and thought about advice or things I want to make sure I instill in her as she gets older... I LOVE HER WITH EVERYTHING and I know God is making me a stronger parent with all the struggles we face.
1.The world will try to get them to grow up too fast and it’s your job to keep them girls as long as possible.
2. Saying sorry is a sign of strength not a weakness
3. No prayer request is ever too small for god nor too silly or embarrassing to share.
4. Encourage and support their relationship with their father. They need you as their mother so much but they need to know a man loves them so they don’t fall for a boy pretending too.
6. Be careful how you talk about your body in front of them. You will become their example for how women should few their bodies. So speak kindly about yourself in front of them. I also try to limit body teasing or talking negatively about weight as much as I can in front of my daughter. I know she will start to notice and I want to have fitness a part of our lives and be an active family.
7. Protect them but also teach them to stick up for themselves. The world needs more strong women. My daughter knows I’ve got her back but she has to give dealing with a problem a couple tries before I step in.
11. Music makes everything better!!!!!
12. Love family date nights.. Make time for family time :) making memories will last a life time!!
I love my little girl even though at this point in life she is testing every button I have and is making me go crazy, I know that this will pass but at this time I love her with everything I have!! I know that her saying NOOO and tantrums will not last forever. I know that she will always be my baby girl... I hope that both of us can get throw this stage of almost terrible 2’s.