6/17/15

Boston+Boston....Boston

Sorry girls I have been MIA.......Just got back from Boston and had sooooo much fun

I went to Boston with my Brother and Mom.. It was just the 3 of us. My Brother turned 30 and wanted to go on a little vacation. He is a huge Braves baseball fan and the Braves were playing Boston. My brother has always wanted to go to Fenway park... So we did. We went from Saturday until Tuesday night :) It did not hurt that one of my best friends lives in BOSTON :)



We flew into Boston on Saturday and walked around the whole day. Also, this past weekend was Gay pride week so it was very interesting with all the parades they had and celebrations. So we walked about 5 miles around trying to figure out where things were.. The weather was amazing 65 degrees. It was the first time I got to meet my best friends fiancé ( who little miss and I are in the wedding) we then went to a yummy Italian restaurant on the North end and then we went out to a little bar..












Sunday my girlfriend came a got me and we went on a 4 mile walk around the Charles River and it was so amazing to see all the beautiful scenes. We also, got to chat for a long time it was so much fun. We then went back to her house and took showers and met some of her friends for brunch :) Then we walked around the shopping area and got midday drinks.. It was so much to be able to just walk around enjoy the beautiful weather and be a little tourist.









BOSTON STRONG 


Monday it was a nasty rainy day :( We decided to go on a Duck boat tour and see the city. We also walked around in the light rain all day to just sight see. The whole day we were sacred that the baseball game would get called off. We kept calling to make sure it was still on and it WAS.. My brother was so excited. So we went to the game at night and it was so much fun. Fenway Park is a very nice field...






This family vacation was so much fun and I love making new memories but I am so glad I am back with the MR. and Little Miss... Its so hard to leave them 

3 comments :

  1. What an amazing trip! I'm so glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a fun trip! I would love to go to Boston!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very clearly the STAR of this post. Can't wait to see you again in just a couple of months <3

    ReplyDelete