1/8/15

Thoughts for Thursday

Happy Thursday!!!

It has been very cold here and I am so ready for SUMMER....My little Mini has been inside way to long and we need warm weather so we can go outside.. We have been having mini picnics inside and just chillin in our wagon inside pretending it is summer :) 





I feel like we have been constantly going since Christmas and this weekend will be the first weekend we can just hang out and not have any obligations.I thought about cleaning since we will  finally home but having second thoughts. I found this E-Card that basically sums up how I feel about cleaning







1 comment :

  1. Hahaha I love that ecard! I swear that's exactly what I do! It's been freezing here too and we've been inside all week. I think we're going to venture out today because we all have cabin fever

    ReplyDelete