I can't believe my sweet little girl is already 2 months. Time is flying by so fast and I want it to slow down.. These 2 months have been amazing and I could not have done it without certain products, so here is my 2 months MUST HAVES........
1. Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags-I am going to be going back to work in a few weeks so I needed to start pumping and storing my milk. I love these bags because you can get them for $8 for 50 here! They have a place you can write on them the date and how much and I feel they are sturdy
2. Go Gaga Deluxe Twist and Fold Activity Play Mat- Lily Jane loves all the bright colors on this mat. She also loves to hit the animals that came with it and look at them. It is very easy to fold up and take any where you go. We have taken it to my moms house and over to friends house for her to play on.
3. FisherPrice My Little Snugabunny Bouncer- The Bouncer seat is perfect to move into different rooms if you need to get things done. Lily Jane loves that it vibrates and plays music. Its light and doesn't take up a lot of room.
4. Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath- Bath time is becoming a must everyday before bedtime. I was using the Johnson and Johnson bedtime bath, but it was drying her skin out so we switched to Aveeno and it seems to be better on her skin. It is very light and she seems to love it to.. After baths she sleeps a lot better!!!
5. Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag- I looked at several different diaper bags and finally picked this one. I am so happy I did because I LOVE IT!!! I love how I can wear it like a backpack and when I bend over everything doesn't fall out. It also can fit a lot of stuff in it. The front is a changing pad which has come in handy several of times. I would buy this Diaper Bag again and again
Remember these are just the products that Lily Jane has like and in my opinion that has worked for us. Before I buy things I usually ask other mommies or look for reviews of items. If there are any other products that are must-haves for you feel free to post them and for other months so I can look at them and go get them :)