2/17/17

Happy Friday....Mom Questions

FRIDAY IS HERE!!!!!!!




1. On Tuesday I met with my Dr at 34 weeks and he told me he wanted to start once a week because he had a feeling this baby is coming early...I am super excited to meet sweet baby Porter but also, want him to be in as long as possible... So this weekend we are finishing up his nursery and packing a bag to have incase he comes within the next weeks :) How many of you went early with your second? Lily Jane came at 36 weeks.....only 2 weeks away



2. Mommy Hospital bag.. what was your number 1 thing you brought to the hospital that you could not live without there??? I need some ideas


3. Dairy Free coffee creamer?? Thinking of buying all my diary free stuff and starting next week so I am prepared when my little man comes.. Has anyone tired these Dairy Free creamers?












9 comments :

  1. Yes totally pack your bag, girl! I went at 36 weeks with my first, and my second came at 37 weeks 6 days. I was basically told that if I would decide to have another, at this point it's pretty likely that my body just doesn't go full term. Which honestly I don't mind ;-) It is such a relief to have the hospital bag packed. I did it SUPER early the second time around but also kind of enjoyed walking past it and got so excited whenever I saw it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on baby! So exciting! Aww Porter. My number one thing to bring to the hospital would be your camera and even video camera! You won't regret having those precious first moments documented. For you, extra comfy pants just in case... and a nursing bra if you plan on breastfeeding. For baby, I love one piece outfits with feet and little hand wraps built into the arm sleeves. Easy, keeps baby warm and you don't have to worry about socks falling off or baby scratching himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! Praying for these last couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No baby yet so I have no words of wisdom there, but I want to try that dairy free creamer. It's on my shopping list for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just having this conversation with my coworker who is due in April - she's so overwhelmed by all the information out there that she isn't sure what to purchase! If you figure out what absolutely needs to be in that bag, I'll be all ears to share with her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like comfy good pjs were really important to me but I had a c-section so I knew I would be in the hospital at least 3 days so I didn't want to live in a hospital gown. Also loved having my boppy pillow with me, even if just to prop the baby up on my bed

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just had my second one week ago!!! (And she came at 36 weeks!) Things I was super grateful to have in the hospital: super cute pjs and hat for bebe, a pretty robe to wear, a couple of nursing nightgowns (with built-in bras), and makeup to feel human.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't go early per se with my second, she was born at 39 weeks. BUT I was dilated at a three for three weeks and she was born super-fast! In an ambulance on the way to the hospital in fact. So it's good to be on your toes, just in case!

    ReplyDelete