12/9/16

Happy Friday!!!

What a long week it has been... Wish we could relax this weekend, but we are off to Orlando for a wedding!!!




1. I was so excited I got to see sweet baby boy this week. He was playing peak-a-boo :) such a sweet and neat experience to get to see your child. I think it is so crazy that you are able to carry a baby inside of you and how much it grows each time. Can't wait to hold this sweet baby






2. We brought the elf out last weekend and we have been having so much fun with her. This week my MIL had to have hip replacement surgery (and did great) so one day the ELF had surgery as well :) Lily Jane thought that was so funny. She thinks my MIL is getting a new purple hip...




3. This week we made our annual Gingerbread house. This year it was so much fun because Lily Jane was able to decorate it and (EAT most of the candy lol). I wanted to try and start a new tradition each year with her so we are trying to think of this year we will add doing a family ice skating and hot chocolate with a car ride looking at lights! What do you like to do with your kids each year??






4.Heading off to Orlando for my husbands best friends wedding!!! I can't wait to be able to go shopping by myself and maybe get some Christmas shopping done :)

No comments :

Post a Comment