11/17/16

Christmas Card EXCHANGE



How many of you love getting the mail to find adorable Christmas Cards? That is my favorite thing about the holidays. I love to see sweet families and all the fun cards they picked out. How many of you would love to join in on a Christmas Card Exchange with your favorite bloggers. Let's be real we all feel like we have known each other for ever and ever. We are there for each other to support each other.. I love this idea...

**IF you want to join the Christmas Card EXCHANGE.... Please leave your e-mail address and I will e-mail you and compile a list of addresses and then send it to only the people that leave a message. If you only want to exchange with me thats ok to just let me know in your e-mail!! I am so excited :) 

4 comments :

  1. Love this idea!! annieamalone@gmail.com. December is my favorite month...I smile to the mailbox every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. December is my favorite time for mail!! Such a fun idea. sjanac69@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avaharden1963@gmail.com thank you for I never get over two Christmas cards a year my family would be so over joyed to receive some cards as I would like to send some to tomake other families happy as I know that will be our Christmas I have had two back surgeries this past year and haven't been able to work so thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea - I wish I would have read this sooner to order a few more!!! Next year. :)

    ReplyDelete