3/10/15

Bachelor……Bachelor….

Oh how watching The Bachelor is my guilty pleasure…but man I am sure am tired today after a 3 hr show.. I am normally in bed by 945 lol.. I know I am an old lady….



HERE IT IS…….I AM SO HAPPY FOR WHITNEY!!!! I was TeamWhitney from day 1… I really liked Whitney.. I think she is so cute and great for Chris.. After seeing them at the final rose they look so happy.. I just really hope it works out of them….I picked her from the very beginning ( a friend made me do a Bachelor bracket) 






After watching his time with Becca I think he really liked her..I think she was just unsure of everything and young and never been in love before.. I truly think she was very unsure of moving to Arlington. What do you think would have happen if she would have told him she was in Love with Chris and would move to Arlington?? Do you think that would have changed it for him??? It looked like he had such a hard decision…





I was so excited to see that Whitney was so excited to be with Chris in his hometown on the farm and at his house..I really hope them the best and hope that they work out…




OMG OMG OMG…. Did you see the news about the new Bachlorette?? 2 women and then the men will pick which one they seen themselves with..at the first cocktail party. I hope they are not to mean to the girls.. I am secretly hoping it is Kaitlyn…..not sure if I could watch a hole season of Britt after the Women Tell All.. What are your thoughts??






11 comments :

  1. Oh my! I love this show too. It never get old. I picked Whitney from the beginnign so I was happy. But I almost felt bad for her b/c of how much Chris seemed to like Becca. If she had "loved" him, I think he would have picked her.

    And ugh..the dual bachelorette. I have no idea how that will work. But I do feel bad for Katelyn. She deserved it and i think she got robbed.

    oh the drama continues! Can't wait for another Bachelor in Paradise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am so unsure how the idea of 2 will work out!!

      Delete
  2. Last night was too late! I wish they just started it an hour early because I wanted to watch so bad but I was also so eager to get to sleep! I loved Whitney from the start too and am so happy for her, she seems SO happy! I 100% hope it’s Kaitlin, I probably won’t be watching much if it’s Britt – but from everyone’s reactions, I’m thinking (hoping) we’ll be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy he picked Whitney!! I wanted her from day 1. I felt like he was going to pick Whitney for awhile but had to play up the drama with Becca for tv. Plus my husband who watches with me said the same thing, he said he could just tell Chris was all in with Whitney haha. I do not like the two bachelorettes concept` at all. I can't wait to see what happens though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :) haha that is so funny!!! I am not sure the 2 concept is going to work or not

      Delete
  4. I loved Whitney too!! And Britt as the Bachelorette will a loooong season make :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so impressed that you had 3 of the final 4 correct!!! And I'm happy he picked Whitney, too but I have a feeling that he wanted Becca more and if she would have told him that she loved him, it would have been all over. And NOT a fan of the two bachelorette's - I won't be watching if it's Britt either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so happy it was Whitney too! They seem really great together and I hope they do live happily ever after! I can't wait to see what happens with the Bachelorette. That will be interesting for sure but I agree, I hope it ends up to be Kaitlin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Team Whitney over here too! I finally watched the finale last night and was so happy for her! And I think Becca was relieved LOL. I am not a fan of what they're doing with the Bachelorette but that won't stop me from watching, and I'm hoping for Kaitlin too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so torn about the two bachlorettes because I really like both girls. I just feel like one girl is going to leave feeling real bad about herself for no reason!

    ReplyDelete