12/11/14

A little visit to Santa

We took Lily Jane to visit Santa last night and I had no idea how this was going to go.. In my mind I was thinking she was going to sit there and look at him and pull on his beard and just laugh.. I was also thinking this is going to be so sweet and a great photo……OH BOY was I very wrong.. Lily Jane freaked out and did not like Santa… I felt so bad for her but also had to try to capture the moment and this is what we got!!!!! I know that everyone probably has a pic like this.. She will not like me when she gets older and I keep a photo like this….How old was it that your little one finally liked Santa???


1 comment :

  1. Ha! Aw bless her little heart. These pics are so funny when they get older though- I know my parents have a wall full of me looking like that with Santa!! : )

    ReplyDelete