11/14/14

Its FRIDAY!!!!! Hooray

This week has gone by so fast……I loved having Tuesday off wish every week was a 4 day work week.. That would be nice huh?

I am teaming up with 5 on FRIDAY girls :) I just love this 



1) Planning my little mini's birthday has both been fun and sad.. I can't believe next weekend I will have a 1 year old… She has brought so much joy into our lives and don't know what I would do without her… She is the best give from GOD!!! 





2) On Tuesday will be me and my husbands 3rd year wedding anniversary.. He is my best friend, my baby daddy and really is the best husband.. We are going on a DATE….what a DATE?? I don't even remember what a date is anymore hahah… Nana is going to be keeping Lily Jane which will be weird but nice. We try to make time for each other but it does not always happen. I think finding time with your husband when you have kids is the most important thing….. I can't wait to see what 30 more years will be like. God has truly blessed us….











3) GO NOLES…….They are still undefeated and is playing Miami my dad and brothers favorite team…I hope the NOLES CAN Win..



4) ARM Candy… I have been making these amazing bracelets inspired by Bourbon and Boweties.. They are great birthday or Christmas gifts.. I do Ship :) 







5)HAPPY FRIDAY….. I love the red cup season at Starbucks……… I treat myself to one often durning the holidays…… whoever came up with the red cups were amazing ;)




No comments :

Post a Comment