11/7/14

5 on Friday!!!!

Hooray it is Friday!!! Our family is finally feeling better, I am so excited.



1) I can't believe in just 2 weeks my baby will be a year old… Where does time go. I am trying to sneak in all the snuggles before she gets on the move and won't stop.. I have enjoyed watching this little girl grow and become here own little self over the year…. I can't wait to see what the next year has in store….







2) I am a sucker for all Fall lines that have come out.. I have bought several things for Lily Jane. Gap and Old Navy have adorable things out…. Here are a few.. and SHHH….don't tell DADDY I bought Lily Jane baby uggs







Can't wait to add Lily Jane's monogram 

3. Family Pics and Year old pics ;) 
We have our family pics and 1 year old pics coming up..Ahh.. Do family pictures give you anxiety?? It is so hard to find 3 coordinating outfits that fit and all look good.. Here is what we have so far.. Tell me what you think :) 

With fur Vest!!





4. I love fall weather…. When it gets cold I love to make my favorite soup.. Taco Soup… The ingredients are: Beans (if you like them) ground beef, taco seasoning, rotel, and corn. Then top it with cheese and sour cream. I also like to use chips for dipping :) Perfect for cool weather 



5. This is my favorite season of all time….. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend
 

No comments :

Post a Comment