11/28/14

Happy Black Friday!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their families. One thing about Thanksgiving that I love is eating whatever I want and then going Shopping!!! Black Friday always gets me excited

1) Thanksgiving is all about Giving Thanks... I am so very thankful for my family and friends. Lily Jane has been one of the best blessing in our lives. Monday she turned a year old and what a year makes... She is full of so much joy and has taught us so much!!! I THANK GOD everyday for her amazing smile


2) Black Friday Shopping- What did everyone Score or went out to get?????? Or Do you do Cyber Monday???
Scored.. the Beat Headphones, a riding Car for Lily Jane, Tory FLATS :) and a Nest for our house


3. Today we are taking Lily Jane to the ZOO!! I hope she likes getting to see all the animals.. Pics to come 

4. 4 More Weekends until Christmas.. I can't wait.. Our house is starting to look like Christmas. Lily Jane has found the tree and is starting to pull it down.. OH No.... 





5. I am so Thankful for all the Friendships that have grown from this blog. Can't wait to see how many more blossom!!!
 








No comments :

Post a Comment