7/19/13

It's Friday!!!

This week has gone by so fast!!! I have been so excited since we found out we are having a GIRL!!! Let the shopping begin!

1. I am leaving this weekend to go on a mom/daughter SPA get away.. I can't wait I am so excited. We are going through ATL so I can't wait to shop.. The SPA is in Highlands, NC. I am getting a Prenatal Massage and I can't wait. Has anyone ever had a Prenatal Massage? 

2. I love ESSIE nail Polish-One of my favorite color is Off the Shoulder. If i could just keep the nail polish on and not have them chip all the time I would be in business!!

3. Serena and Lilly- I am in love with their bedding!! Has anyone ever got baby bedding from here? What did you think of it!! 

4. IKEA- I can't wait to go to IKEA this weekend. I want to get the Kristaller Chandelier 

5. Pottery Barn Kids- I want to buy these white ruffle black out curtains for her room...

Knowing that we are having a lil girl makes this whole pregnancy so far seem so real. I can't wait to meet her. Almost have way there!!! 18 weeks 



1 comment :

  1. I love that chandelier from Ikea! The closest Ikea to me is 2.5 hour away. If I had one closer I would be there all the time.

    I hope you enjoy your prenatal massage. I haven't had one but would love to!

    ReplyDelete