7/9/13

16 Weeks!


How far along? 16 Weeks, 
Total weight gain/loss: 2 lb
Maternity Clothes? I have been buying long maxi dresses :) 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? I love my naps but am able to stay up later
Best moment this week: I got to see my family for July 4th!!
Have you told family and friends? YES!!!!
Miss Anything? Just being able to have a nice cold drink durning July 4th!1
Movement: Not yet
Food craving: SWEETS!! I am loving milk and cookies 
Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore
Have you stated to show yet: my bump is getting bigger....
Gender prediction: we find out 1 week 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy time with your husband
Looking forward to: Being able to go buy everything for Little Williams



3 comments :

  1. I've been wanting to take a trip with my mom for so long, sounds like a wonderful trip. I would say my number one baby item was the Fisher Price Rock and Play Sleeper. I did a lot of baby must have posts on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!! I love your dress! :) Thanks for stopping by our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on expecting a sweet baby! I'm excited to come back and find out what you're having. I would have loved to have had a gender reveal party but I couldn't contain our excitement when we found out it was a girl :)

    Thanks for stopping by our blog! Excited to follow you now too!

    Amazon Prime/Amazon Mom is GREAT!! I've only price checked a few places and from what I've gathered you can get a little bit more for a little bit less on Pampers sensitive diapers (which is what we use) and I think what really sells it is that I don't have to think about driving all the way to the store to get diapers/wipes. They are delivered right to your door. You can even set up a continual delivery system if you want.
    Amazon Prime allows you to have access to Amazon Prime Videos and livestreaming (similar to Netflix) and free kindle books along with the free 2 day shipping.
    With my Amazon Prime membership I was able to get free 3 months with Amazon Mom (which I think I like better) because you get coupons that you can online clip towards your baby purchases and you still get the free 2 day shipping. Hope that helps!!

    ReplyDelete