6/5/13

Baby Bump!!

I love the pregnancy chalkboard tracker that I have seen.I want to be able to go back and remember each stage of this special moment in my life.  I told myself that when I got pregnant I wanted to do this, so I am trying my best to keep up with it. I saw the idea on Little Baby Garvin blog which I absolutely love :)


How far along? 12 Weeks, 3 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 1 lb
Maternity Clothes? 2 pair of maternity leggings (LOVE THEM) and one pair of shorts 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? I am so tired all day long :( I normally go to sleep around 7ish 
Best moment this week: We get to see Little Williams tomorrow. Hopefully he/she will be dancing again and waving at us!!
Have you told family and friends? YES!!!!
Miss Anything? I am not going to lie I have missed a cold beer at the lake :( 
Movement: Not yet
Food craving: Cheese and carbs
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of beef and some restaurants  
Have you stated to show yet: A little bump-it looks like I have just ate to much and not worked out
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both :) 
Weekly Wisdom: To not overdo it and eat when you are hungry 
Looking forward to: Finding out what Baby Williams is and getting bigger :) 






No comments :

Post a Comment