6/21/13

5 on Friday!!

I am sorry I have been MIA on my blog. It has been a busy week. I am back and can't wait to post more stories of what has been going on!! I am so excited to link up with these wonderful women for 5 on Friday!!

1) Las weekend I was able to go out of town to Orlando for a short weekend get away. We went with my In-laws and then my dad came up to from West Palm to hang out with us!! What a nice and relaxing weekend it was!! 

This was a view from our room!!! 

2) Also, while I was in Orlando it was killing me not to know what the baby is because I wanted to buy everything I saw but I had to fight the temptation so I decided to get some new sandals that I have been wanting  to have. 

3) While I was on my way down to Orlando I had a lot of back pain that has been going on for a while. My doctor was scared it was my kidney and that I needed to keep an eye on it. The hardest part about being pregnant is not knowing what to expect and when something is wrong or not. So I just called them and they sent me to get an ultrasound on my kidney and then come into the office because they wanted to make sure the baby was ok. I was so scared. In the end everything was OK!!!! I was so happy my doctor said it might just be my body stretching.... But I got to see the baby :) 


4) When I was in Orlando it was Father's Day!! I was so happy that I was able to see my dad on Father's Day. I don't get to see him often because we live 6 hours away and it is hard to get down to see him. I have always been a daddy's girl!!!  


5) We bought a closet organizer unit!!! I am so excited :) I can't wait to get it and but it in the Baby's Room!!!! 
Not sure if BABY williams is a boy or girl yet!!!! This is just one I found online!!



No comments :

Post a Comment