6/4/18

Weekend Rewind

This weekend was so busy..I felt like we where non stop

Friday- Was my last day at work for the SUMMER :) I took Lily Jane with me to school and she had a blast cleaning up my room.She ran around wild. We then went to the pool for the afternoon it was amazing. All her little friends and their moms were at the pool. It was nice to just relax and play with her..








Saturday-The hubby played golf and we played all morning. Lily Jane wanted to go to the pool again but it rained all afternoon so we went to get snow cones! The kids eat them all up.. Then we cooked pizza together as a family!! I love cooking and eating as a family




Sunday-We went to church and had a luncheon at church. Then we had 2 birthday parities at the same time.So we went to 1 for the first hour then went to the 2nd one for the last hour. We ran around crazy... Then we went to the pool again.. I can see our summers future at the pool all the time.. Which I am so much more about sitting under the shade a lot of the time.. I had 2 scares with little spots that were cancerous but they were able to get them...






Hope you had a fabulous  weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment