5/30/18

What's Up Wednesday

I have not done a What's Up Wednesday in who knows how long!! So here we go :)


Linking up with Shay for this fun What's up Wednesday







What we're eating this week....
This week is our last week of school, so I been running around crazy to find things to eat. I been on Pinterest trying to find anything that is super quick and easy!











What  I'm Reminiscing about....
My sweet baby boy Porter who is growing up way to fast. I feel like he was just a baby that would cuddle with me all day long. Now he is non stop everywhere..





What I'm Loving.....
Loving all the bright summer clothes that are coming out. I am not loving the hot weather that comes along with it though

What we've been up to.....
We have been so busy over where lately. 2 weeks ago my little one had her dance recital and it was the sweetest thing ever. She did such a great job. I can see her sticking with dancing in the future.







What I'm dreading.....
School is out and there will be long days with the kids...trying to come up with ideas and things to do with them will be a challenge. I am so excited to be able to spend the summer with them but at the same time keeping them busy, will be hard.....


What I'm Working on...
Wrapping my first year teaching middle school up. Packing up my classroom and having 2 months off.


What I'm excited about.....
Our family summer vacation in July. We are going to go to Hammock Beach Resort, and try something different.  My husband is excited to go golfing there and I am excited to lay by the beach and read a good book :)






What I'm watching/reading....
I just finished my first book by Elin Hilderbrand. I will say I really liked it.  Now starting Here's to Us!!       

       
                                                                          

 




What I'm Listing to....
I have been listening to a lot of calm music, and my kids in the background hollering

What I'm Wearing...
any thing that is comfy and not hot.

What I'm doing this weekend....
This weekend we have 3 birthday parties for my little one. I feel like our little girls social life is taking over ours. She has more playdates and birthdays then anyone I know of!!
What I'm looking forward to next month...
Spending time with my babies and being off for the summer
What else is new.....
Just trying to be the best mommy to my 2 little ones.. Living life. I also started using more Essential Oils in our house and turning our house in to a nontoxic chemical place. When I found out all the chemicals I was using around the house it freaked me out. So we are onto switching things out!!



 





4 comments :

  1. That is such a beautiful beach resort. Happy Summer vacation!!! I adore those dance photos. My girls start dance soon and I can't wait for their first recital.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I can't wait to visit the beach resort!!! Dance is so much fun with the girls at this age.. They are so cute

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness bring on the beach! That place looks heavenly! Loving all of your Lilly and the dance recital looked so precious!

    ReplyDelete