5/27/18

Dusting her off!!!!!!

WOW.....time has gone by and I could not get to the point to visit my blog and write a post..






 I was struggling personally with being a mom of 2 and trying to figure life out.. I still don't have it figured out but I do know one thing I started to blog almost 5 years ago to capture our little families journey and I am going to come back to do what I started this little space for.


I really struggled looking at everyone else blog seeing how do they have it all together......how do they have time to have kids.....have an amazing blog...be an amazing mom... and rocking everything they did.... Then I realized I need to stop comparing my life to everyone else and just write from my heart. I want to document out little life the good the bad and ugly... Let's be real with each other life is not always rainbows and butterfly's but sometimes people are afraid to let that show... They only want to show the good. So I am coming back to my little blog and writing more about our life and what we are doing with our Kids!!!!



I really have missed all the wonderful mommies and girls I have met through this space... SO now it's my plan to shoot for 2-3 times a week :) it's summer I am off from teaching and will have more time.. Mostly summer camps, swim lessons, training and spending time with my little ones..



I can't believe it  Lily Jane is 4.5 years old and Porter is already 1.... Life fly by you in a blink of the eye...


Our sweet Lily Jane was a flower girl this weekend !!!!!!!






1 comment :

  1. She looks so adorable!!!

    And let me tell you, there are not many of us who have it all together! I know I don't! I am in a season where it is a little easier to work on my blog, but there is no perfection in any part of my life.

    I think life is so much better when we tell each other that, and then encourage each other where we are!

    Blessings,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete