9/29/16

UT vs. FL.............

Last weekend we drove to Knoxville, TN to visit my Aunt and Uncle. They live in Knoxville. The last time we were able to make it up there was 4 years ago before kids. This year we thought lets go for a football game before the next child comes. My husband is a HUGE VOL fan so he was so excited. Tennessee has lost to FL for 11 straight years. So he was saying this is going to be the year.. My uncle has a boat so we did the VOL NAVY.. What an amazing experience.. It is so different than regular tailgating. We had so much fun... I also got to see one of my best friends that was in my wedding too. I have not gotten to see her in over a year. Her friendship will last forever, even though we don't get to see each other nor talk all the time we always pick up right where we left off!


The first half of the game was so HOT and my husband was so upset because TN was losing. He kept telling me that if I was too hot we could go but I said we drove all the way up here we are sticking it out. He was so glad what we stuck it out because TN WON..... Did you hear me they beat FL :) It was such an amazing game and weekend..




















2 comments :

  1. What a fun time!! Your dress is perfect and little Miss looks adorable in her cheerleading uniform!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun weekend! Love your dress and the little cheerleader :)

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete