9/30/16

Happy Friday!!

I am so excited that it is Friday because I made it another week...  Being pregnant the weeks are so long to me. All I want to do is cuddle up in the bed and not get out.. So I am excited I can sleep in tomorrow :) This week has been a struggle.. I feel like the worst mom ever.. Trying to take care of a 2.5 year old, do laundry, work 2 jobs and still be a good wife is hard.. My goal for next week is to FOCUS on my family and not worry about anything else. I think this will help when we have a 2nd one to realize what's important in life and what is not...
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.. Sorry for my soap box.....




4 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple but true reminder! Hope you get lots of rest! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing way much more than some other moms would do, trust me (my husband's childhood was not exactly pleasant). Don't be so hard on yourself! I only just found your blog, but you seem like a nice, determined person who can probably get through this if she sets her mind to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a nice, relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete