7/5/16

4th of July Recap

WOW..What an amazing weekend.. I love weekends that are low key and spending time with my family. My Mom and Step Dad live about 3 hours away so we don't seem them as much as I would like to see them. They have a lake house so our 4th of July tradition is to go there. This will be our 6th year going there. So funny how our 4th of July has changed, clamed down over the time. I guess we are growing up :)
Lily Jane just loved the Lake.. She is a swimming machine. She will stay in the water all day long if we would let her. She has NO FEAR.. She jumps off the boat and off the dock with no fear or care in the world. I love that she has so FEAR......but, it also scares me so much...
My Granny also, lives with my Mom so we where able to spend time with her and make memories. I know my granny wont remember but its nice for Lily Jane to be able to spend that time...
We also, went out on the boat to watch fireworks and had a blast.\
Monday we went to the small little town parade and Lily Jane was so excited to get all the beads and Lollipops. This week my mom wanted to keep little Miss for a couple of days so the MR. and I not sure what we are going to do without her. I am going to miss her terribly but I think it is nice that she is able to spend time with her LuLu and Papa..


It was nice to be able to sit by the lake drink my coffee and read a book!! AHHHH it was amazing :)







I met a couple that bought an old Farm and they had 3 old farm houses that they want to tear down so I told them I wanted the wood :) They told me I could come get whatever I wanted... I am in love with Shiplap so my head started spinning :)







No comments :

Post a Comment