5/23/16

Weekend Review +Dance Recital

What a busy weekend we had!!!
Friday Night- We hung out with my in-laws and cleaned our house. My Mom,StepDad and Granny came in town this weekend for Lily Jane's dance recital.... We wanted to take it easy because we knew Saturday would be so crazy.....


Saturday- We woke up and had Dance Recital Dress Rehearsal. Lily Jane was so cute and Loved it. Then we had to get her home, get lunch and make sure she took a nap. When she got up we had to get back in the car and head to the Dance Recital. We took up a whole row.. My Mom, StepDad, Granny, Mother-in-law, Father-in-law, Sister-in-law, Brother-in-law and my nephews came to the dance recital.... Lily Jane was so excited to get to go on a big stage and dance. I am not sure who was more nervous ME or HER..... It finally was her turn and she did so good. She danced her little heart out :) At 2 years old dance recitals are so funny because they are everywhere!! I loved it and she did so great...
what a cute idea to make for your little dancer











This is a picture I will cherish for a long time and Lily Jane will too. We are having to put my Granny in a nursing home in 2 weeks :(










After the dance recital we had our friends 30th pool party we had to run to.. It was so fun much to just be able to hang out with our friends and swim and cook out ;)

Then our friends had an Engagement Party (which was no kids) it was nice my mom was in town to be able to keep Lily Jane... We went to that and had a blast. I am so excited for their wedding in December in Orlando!!!



Sunday-We woke up and went to breakfast with everyone and then the Mr. came to my classroom to help me pack everything up. As a teacher you don't realize how much junk you have..... It was nice to throw stuff away....


I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ITS LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL :) 

7 comments :

  1. What a fun weekend! I love the pictures from the recital!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how precious! I love the shadow box idea! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - those dance recitals are the sweetest!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! That shadowbox is such a cute idea!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Elin just had her first dance recital. I am dying to get the photos and the DVD of it back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks SO adorable in her recital outfit! And her hair is just perfection. Enjoy your last week!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so beautiful & adorable in her recital outfit! :) The dancer shadowbox is such a sweet & memorable idea.

    Amy @ http://befilledwithj0y.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete