5/27/13

Link up Party!!!

The Good Life Blog



I know I am a few days late, but better later then never right!! I am linking up with The Good Life Blog for 5 on Friday!! What a wonderful weekend it was!! I was able to spend time with my family and my husband!!

1) I wanted to share my favorite view from  this weekend. My mom has a lake house that is so peaceful and it is nice to get away sometimes and just relax!!


2) I have 4 more days of school and it is bittersweet... I have had a wonderful class this year and I will miss them, but so ready for a summer vacation..

3) I am getting a new car and I am so excited!! I have been wanting a SUV for a while now...

4) This summer I will be taking several of trips and I am so excited. I will be going to Orlando, Higlands N.C, and Jaxsonville. I will post pics throughout this summer

5) I will graduate with my masters this AUG.... It can't come soon enough. I am getting my masters in Education Leadership :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment