5/31/18

Thoughts for THURSDAY

Today is my MOM's birthday.. It makes me sad that she lives 3 hours from me and I can't see her on her birthday. I am so grateful for everything she has done for me. I think since I have had kids I appreciate her more than I have ever have. I am not sure it is that I know how hard it is to raise kids and do everything for your kids or what it is...but I don't know how she did it all these years being a single mom with 2 small kids... I am forever grateful that she raised me to be the woman I am today.. Happy birthday MOM I love you :)



















ALSO ITS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL :)  This year I moved to teach middle school, 6th grade. It was an amazing year and I will miss these students. I can't wait for next year!!!










4 comments :

  1. Happy birthday to your mom! Mommas are the best, aren't they? It's funny how much more we appreciate them as adults and parents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your mama and hooray "Teach," it's summer. I am a former teacher and remember the last days quite well and fondly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you use to teach? Yes it's amazing :) Thank you

      Delete